My south florida peeps!

2JZFAN

Established Member
SCMod46 said:
Justin whats goin on. Ordered my whipple.

no shit bro, that's awesome! did you come by the shop? are you doing the install? I've got the tools bro! TCH is picking up again, drop by sometime and make a post. lemme know if u need anything. :beer:

Stang GT

Bring it on!!!
Established Member
ok guys so are we meeting up this wensday or not and if so what time......?

also please post up top 5 power adders that a 04 gt can use b4 anything mager like super charger or turbo...thanks

VTC_WS6

DoubleJooEssSix
Established Member
Just a little FYI:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=189442

We've got a Wed. night hangout going every week with rotating spots (to keep the rice out and the po-po from catching on), anybody is welcome provided they and/or whomever they bring will keep the 'attention' to an absolute minimum i.e. no burnouts, parking lot drifitng etc.. The meets are private to keep all that BS out, and it's been quite effective, an AMAZING contrast to the usual BS you see down here on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

You'll need to join the forums (www.tuner-solutions-online.com/forums) and PM me (VTC) so you can be added to the private meet forums so you can be up to date on the locale each week.

BTW Fastball, tell Nory to bring Honson down, the Z06 wants to play, and I'll see if I get my buddy with the '04 Cobra to come out.. :)

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
VTC_WS6 said:
Just a little FYI:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=189442

We've got a Wed. night hangout going every week with rotating spots (to keep the rice out and the po-po from catching on), anybody is welcome provided they and/or whomever they bring will keep the 'attention' to an absolute minimum i.e. no burnouts, parking lot drifitng etc.. The meets are private to keep all that BS out, and it's been quite effective, an AMAZING contrast to the usual BS you see down here on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

You'll need to join the forums (www.tuner-solutions-online.com/forums) and PM me (VTC) so you can be added to the private meet forums so you can be up to date on the locale each week.

BTW Fastball, tell Nory to bring Honson down, the Z06 wants to play, and I'll see if I get my buddy with the '04 Cobra to come out.. :)

Wild night on Weds Huh Dave! :lol:

Good Run Man!

Slowbra01

Established Member
same fastball over on 305sr?? i recognize the sig.... im on there as well... Slowbra... so wats up with the meet?

Users who are viewing this thread