My Times HAHAHA!!

Mr. Reality

Established Member
Well I went against my better judgement and took her to the track tonight and got in 2 runs. All runs made launching off idle and granny shifting with the TCS on. Hey I'm starting slow.

1st pass
60 foot= 2.512
1/4 mile= 14.202
MPH= 107.56

2nd pass
60 foot= 2.309
1/4 mile= 14.896
MPH 92.90
Missed 3rd and coasted at the end. Will now head down to the garage and change my oil, Tranny fluid and rear diff fluid before I drive it again.

maoun

Established Member
change your oil? i drive faster than that on my way to the grocery store...does that mean i should change my fluids once i get there?

hehehe, just givin you a hard time man.....

that's a good start....ALWAYS take it easy until you're comfortable...TRUST ME!

keep it real
m.

racerat

200+mph Boss-O-Matic!
Established Member
Originally posted by Mr. Reality
Will now head down to the garage and change my oil, Tranny fluid and rear diff fluid before I drive it again.
You're gonna change your rear diff fluid simply because you made two passes at the track? More power to ya dude...that's a major PITA!

So did you at least have fun at the track?

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
Talk about anal. For a minute, I thought you were actually broke out of that stage when you took it to the track.

I hope you drove around the water box.. wouldn't want to get it wet.

Mr. Reality

Established Member
WOOOOO!! All right I just finished my fluid changes time for bed. I figured changing the tranny and rear diff fluid was essential because I missed 3rd gear and had to get all of the possible metal shavings out of each. OH well a Zaino wash and wax is in the cards for tomorrow then I'll put her to bed for awhile.

Last edited:

lifter213

Established Member
Oh my! And i thought I was anal about my car! This has to be a joke. :shrug:

DSG03Snake

Established Member
Good lord dude!

Taking care of your car is one thing, but imo changing all your fluids just because you missed a shift is a bit compulsive :)

Edit:
Oh wow just looked at some previous posts...

"Since I received my Cobra back in September of last year I have driven it 3 times. With all of the acid rain we got in October through July I wanted to be extra cautious before taking it out again. Boy..."

"Got stuck in rain for the first time today. AHHHHHHHHHHH. Now I'm not too nervous about it because I bought a PH kit and am about to test the rain for acid. My question is if I notice a touch of acid in the water what should I do to save my paint? I paid a lot for this car and will make sure I never get caught in a rainstorm ever again."

"I'm sorry if I take really good care of my car but that's just how I am. I just got advice from a body man to wash the car with baking soda because that will neutralize the acidity of the rain. That will bring the PH level down to about 7.0 which is great. I will keep it dry from now on."

Wow :( Lighten up man, these are fantastic cars and I love babying mine but woooo howdy! Either you need to chill or you are the funniest 'fake account' ever :)

Last edited:

Mr. Reality

Established Member
Hey I was thinking about not driving it until my 5 year loan was paid off. That way when I drove it I'd know I also owned it. I want it to be like new when I actually own it in well now 4 years.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
I thought 03CobraBro was bad about not driving his car & sleeping late. I also ran into SonicVenum who isnt as bad as he is but you bro.

:eek:

That ought to be worth a pretty penny in the future.

DSG03Snake

Established Member
Originally posted by Mr. Reality
Hey I was thinking about not driving it until my 5 year loan was paid off. That way when I drove it I'd know I also owned it. I want it to be like new when I actually own it in well now 4 years.
You can do that wihtout babying it 100% :) Taking compulsive care of something isn't going to make it last longer, but it is gonna take your enjoyment away.

Thats the *GREAT* thing about machines, you have the piece of mind knowing that if anything ever breaks it *CAN* be fixed and made like new again, so even if something freaky happens you can always have it fixed!

Dana

Bluesmobile
Established Member
Monk,

You should probably check the air filter. There was probably a lot of dust near the track.

BTW, I hope you are putting some STABIL in the gas, it will go flat in just a few months.

Dana

Wild Bill

Established Member
I'll race you in my gt,lol. Do you live in colorado?You should be much faster even going easy.

Users who are viewing this thread