My trip to White Castle

BostonStrangler

B. A. M. F.
Established Member
Its around 12 at night and i was at a friends house who happened to live near a White Castle. So we got in my Cobra and left. On the way there a early 90's vette thought he was bad ass, and quickly found out he's not. Kinda got a nose on my but it was a quick death for him.

So i ate some god awful white castle, makes you feel like shit after you eat it but it always tastes so damn good.

Now this road is known for racing and crap. I just got my cobra so i just wanted to go out and take a look at whats out there...I drove about 5 minutes past white castle and theres a parking lot full of cars. So i'm like god damn. As i pass a Mach 1 and a 88 GT pull out and we all hit the U turn. The 88 had slicks and skinnys and i was mildly intimadated. After the U turn we pull up to a light 3 across. Green i let them go a little then came flying back up the middle and blew them away. :loser: next light same thing except i launched it and blew them away, shut it down around 80. Good thing too cause they kept going and blew past a cop. Morons racing without a Passport or val 1. Over all it was a good night, got to really see what this car could do.

On my 10 hour drive back from Michigan, not ONE car that was remotely nice or fast on the road. Hot chick in a wrangler who crused with me through the state of Ohio, i was surprised she could get that thing up to 100.

Badasp5.0

Established Member
Mighty Rooster said:
White Castle burgers are like Jack in the Box tacos....so good going down, not so good later that day! :xpl:
+1 on the Jack and the box tacos, I guess thats why there 1st anymore around here.

2k1cobra

Established Member
Tampa03cobra said:
mmm Sliders.... Never had the pleasure of jack in the box tacos, but they look soooo goood
If youve ever eaten Burger King tacos they taste pretty much the same. :pepper:

Users who are viewing this thread