• Welcome to SVTPerformance!

My visit to South Africa

Discussion in 'Road Side Pub' started by joemayo, Apr 6, 2009.

1. joemayo

joemayo Active Member Established Member

Greetings from Durban, South Africa. I'm attending a commercial diving course and will be down here for 4 1/2 months. Weather is beautiful and the schools hotel is right on the Indian Ocean. I would post some pictures but I pay $3 for every 100meg. It's winter here and it's about 80 degrees right now. Hopefully when I get back home I can find work and get me another Sonic Blue 03!

2. Mr. Mach-ete

Mr. Mach-ete Liberals Suck Established Member

It reads like the emails I get sometimes: Greetings I'm interested in purchasing 26 gauge sheet metals from you. If interested we would appreciate doing business in our very rapidly growing industry. Please contact at once blah blah blah...

3. KaNolton

KaNolton Rio Red Slowbra...yezzur Established Member

I am heading down to South Africa this summer! My best friend is originally from Capetown so him and I are going to take a trip down there in June. I wanna visit seal island. I'm a freak when it comes to sharks. I am really hoping to get in a cage in Shark Alley but I can't find anyone who publishes their prices yet.

I can't wait!

4. F8LBITEva

F8LBITEva Alexis Texas' #1 fan Established Member

look out for great whites!!!

5. 1993R

1993R Well-Known Member Established Member

Watch yourself. One of my dealers is from SA. All his family is there and all he talks about is the kidnappings and crime. Says its out of control. He told me there was no way he was going back. See if you can hop a flight to Reunoin or Mauritius. The diving ther is legendary.

6. Jefe

Jefe Well-Known Member Established Member

Awesome! Why does it take 4.5 months? $3/100meg of uploading? Internet usage? If you cant post pics then you better at least be taking lots that you can post when you return!

7. KaNolton

KaNolton Rio Red Slowbra...yezzur Established Member

Haha oh I will! I'll hopefully be looking at them face to face underwater. I found a place and its about $130 USD. Can't wait! :banana:

8. baginoman

baginoman Mind over Matter Established Member

hahah sweett! i wanna head over there for the world cup in 2010...let how know how it is, with plenty of pics:beer: