My visit to South Africa

joemayo

Established Member
Greetings from Durban, South Africa. I'm attending a commercial diving course and will be down here for 4 1/2 months. Weather is beautiful and the schools hotel is right on the Indian Ocean. I would post some pictures but I pay $3 for every 100meg. It's winter here and it's about 80 degrees right now. Hopefully when I get back home I can find work and get me another Sonic Blue 03!

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
It reads like the emails I get sometimes: Greetings I'm interested in purchasing 26 gauge sheet metals from you. If interested we would appreciate doing business in our very rapidly growing industry. Please contact at once blah blah blah...

KaNolton

Rio Red Slowbra...yezzur
Established Member
I am heading down to South Africa this summer! My best friend is originally from Capetown so him and I are going to take a trip down there in June. I wanna visit seal island. I'm a freak when it comes to sharks. I am really hoping to get in a cage in Shark Alley but I can't find anyone who publishes their prices yet.

I can't wait!

1993R

Established Member
Watch yourself. One of my dealers is from SA. All his family is there and all he talks about is the kidnappings and crime. Says its out of control. He told me there was no way he was going back. See if you can hop a flight to Reunoin or Mauritius. The diving ther is legendary.

Jefe

Established Member
Awesome! Why does it take 4.5 months? $3/100meg of uploading? Internet usage? If you cant post pics then you better at least be taking lots that you can post when you return!

baginoman

Mind over Matter
Established Member
hahah sweett! i wanna head over there for the world cup in 2010...let how know how it is, with plenty of pics:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread