my way too close of a call...

05 windveil blu

yes ignorance is bliss
Established Member
i have been driving for less than to years and i have been pulled over twice both times i definately desered a ticket

the first time i was doing 38 in a 25 chasing down a ferrari to get a better look at it.

sthe second time i was late for work after my lunch break and forgot my name tag and i had to run home cuz my boss hates it when we dont wear name tags. so i flew home as fastr as i could. so i was turning right and i did a 2 wheel drift then continued speeding up a hill.... the hill flatlines then continues to climb... like this

_
___________/
______________/
the cop saw me at the corner i didnt see him until the top of the hill at the stop sign.
he pulled me over i was watching him get out of the car and OMG i was like
O CRAP!!!! it was the cop that i had copied keys for earlier in the day for his cruiser. i remembered that a ex cop was telling me that if u are 110% honest there is a 60% chance that u will get off a speeding ticket so i said to him" there is no excuse for me to be speeding i am being retarded i should not be driving this fast it is insanely retarded" he said yeah it is then he took my info and went in his car.i think he told his buddies that he pulled over an 05 mustang since 5 cops drove by slowly eyeballing the car. he came out like 20mins later. and said i'll see you later... be safe. i thanked him then asked him what speed i was clocked at he said i was clocked at 46 in 25... ad then he said plus i saw what you did at that corner...then he said im glad you can keep ur car in your own lane while doing that or you could have been in a serious accident.....

the worst part was tellling my boss the story about why i was late.... he said "dont worry you dont Have to wear a name tag i just want you too"... i have wore one since...

Users who are viewing this thread