My wife and I need everyones prayers

Boobinspector

Established Member
I don't think I should go into much detail. But my wife called me today at work and thought she was having a miscarriage. I left work and drove home like a maniac. I swear I must have blown through 3 yellow lights and one red light. We went to the hospital and all seems fine as of tonight. But we have to go to a follow up in the next couple of days. I am hoping for the best and preparing for the worst.

I myself have been under nothing but stress for the past couple of months and this is last thing I would need to go through. The thought of it is killing me. So please pray for the best. I know my wife and I will appreciate it.

Thank you
Mark

wheelhopper

Established Member
Best of luck Mark. Hope all goes well. Tell the wife to take it easy and do her best to relax, it will be best for her and the baby.

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
Mark

My wife and I went through several mis-carriages and even a DNC, it's rough! If your wife even thinks something is wrong, go to the doctor or hospital! I feel your pain and will pray for you guys!

JD

svtcharged

svtcharged
Established Member
My prayers are with you and yours. Hope all is well, have faith in God and try not to worry because somebody once told me " does worrying pay bills or make anything better, no it just adds to the situation at hand" . Just sit back take a deep breath and relax things will all work themselves out.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Damn, didn't realize Amber was pregnant again. Congrats are due, although this is hardly an upbeat thread. Hopefully things will continue to be fine, best of luck to you both. Prayers away.

357cstang

Used to have a fast Cobra
Established Member
Prayers are with you both. Please try to get some relaxation in and find something to take your minds off it, it will do wonders for you both. Easier said than done though.

God bless.

Venimus03

Established Member
Best of luck to you and your wife Mark. I hope everything will be ok.

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
We also went through a miscarriage before our two children were born. It's a bewildering time, but you both will come through.
Give each other all the support you can. Good luck.

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Wish you and your family the best. We lost one, very early term in November. My wife was pregnant again in January and had several scares with this one. She was on bedrest for three weeks but all seems to be going better now. It's frustrating and stressful time and so far it seems the best thing we did was take the doctors advice to a "T". Keep positive and all will go well.

Users who are viewing this thread