My wife's car

machman

04 SVT COBRA
Established Member
Before
DSC606.jpg

DSC608.jpg

after a mack truck pulled out in front of her last night she was lucky she wasn't hurt.
DSC00621.jpg

DSC00624.jpg

DSC636.jpg

DSC00619.jpg

Joe5.0

Established Member
HOLY S***! I am very glad she is no hurt but very pissed off cause that nice mustang is trashed. What exactly happened?

machman

04 SVT COBRA
Established Member
Originally posted by mean saleen
HOLY S***! I am very glad she is no hurt but very pissed off cause that nice mustang is trashed. What exactly happened?
she was coming home from work last night about 7:30 and the truck in the turn lane must of not seen her and pulled on out she said she hit the brakes and slid into him lucky she didnt go up under the trailer now we got to see if they are going to say if its totaled are not... if it is she's geting a new 05 mustang

04Torchvert

Established Member
Im not married yet but thats got to be a big fear of mine finding out your wife or gf has been hurt in an accident. Glad to hear she is fine.

Joe5.0

Established Member
The damage looks mostly to be panel and door damage. No bent frame or anything right?

Last edited:

machman

04 SVT COBRA
Established Member
Originally posted by mean saleen
The damage looks mostly to be sheet metal damage. No bent frame or anything right?
i havent realy looked it over yet for frame damage i hope they total it but i guess we will find out next week some time

Ex-'93 Cobra

Established Member
Ouch, glad she's fine! Hopefully she can get rid of the v6 now. ;-) Get all the money you can from the insurance, they sure do it to us ... in more"scandalous" ways than many people seem to realize ... ! ;-)

~B7~

Established Member
Holy poop! I'm glad she's fine. And better her car than your Cobra.

FSSNK

Established Member
Glad your lady came out of it unhurt. Semis always win.

2004svtcobra

Established Member
I hope your wife is doing OK. I hope the mustang gets totaled so you get a new one! Has the insurance company made a decision yet??

My wife was in a car crash a month ago and she was 8 months pregnant at the time. Everyone is doing fine though.

Good luck with everything!!!

machman

04 SVT COBRA
Established Member
Originally posted by 2004svtcobra
I hope your wife is doing OK. I hope the mustang gets totaled so you get a new one! Has the insurance company made a decision yet??

My wife was in a car crash a month ago and she was 8 months pregnant at the time. Everyone is doing fine though.

Good luck with everything!!!

thanks.. glad everthing went ok for you also the insurance company will be looking at the car monday.

machman

04 SVT COBRA
Established Member
Originally posted by 04blackSVT
Hey Machman what springs and shocks do you have on your Cobra? I like how it is sitting.
there stock springs with one coil cut off each spring

Users who are viewing this thread