My WS6 welches on 500dollar against a stock cubed/headed z28

50_Dave

Established Member
My ws6 calls out dakotaracer who lives over 300 miles away Wednesday night.

http://www.fuelslut.net/vbulletin/kill-stories-hit-list/88229-calling-out-dakota-racer-****.html

He calls him out, degrades him, tells him to show up 300 miles away in Orlando Thursday night, and to bring $500 dollars with him.

Dakotaracer Left thursday morning, drove 4+ hours and My Ws6 tells him that he doesnt have 500 dollars to race him. Dakotaracer being the stand up guy still races him, beats him from both a dig and a roll, and drives back to Georgia that night.

[ame="http://videos.streetfire.net/video/dakotaracer-vs-my-ws6_164195.htm"]dakotaracer vs my ws6 - Video[/ame]

My ws6 = dooshbag.

50_Dave

Established Member
damnit!

*edited*

Just read the thread in smackdown. There are like 5 posts about the actual race and 30 about RJD acting like an idiot. Im not a big fan of smackdown as it gives anybody the ability to call the other a poopy face and act childish.

Last edited:

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
damnit!

*edited*

Just read the thread in smackdown. There are like 5 posts about the actual race and 30 about RJD acting like an idiot. Im not a big fan of smackdown as it gives anybody the ability to call the other a poopy face and act childish.
I understand, it is not for the weak.

Tunink

Established Member
And to think my friends and I sit and watch all of My Ws6's videos and sit and cheer him on.

What a douche.

BTW suspension mods ftw, its all about being able to put the power to the ground.

CraigsSnake

Established Member
I've never met the guy, but from reading around different posts on various forums, not to many people like the guy. He does have a nice car though.

The Foe Hammer

Established Member
I was following the thread in Smackdown, but some guy chimed in and the thread went to shit from there, so I stopped reading it..

Did MyWS6 ever chime in??? I'm sure he has been sent numerous PMs. Looks like he got his ass handed to him pretty good though on both runs....

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
I was following the thread in Smackdown, but some guy chimed in and the thread went to shit from there, so I stopped reading it..

Did MyWS6 ever chime in??? I'm sure he has been sent numerous PMs. Looks like he got his ass handed to him pretty good though on both runs....

I have not seen a post from him here since I made the original thread in smackdown. I know there is a huge thread about this over on orlandoforums.com

ScareCrow

"Facts are stupid things"
Established Member
It sucks that WS6 backed out on the money , but it seems a little bit sad / wierd to me that someone would drive 4.5 hours just to prove someone from the internet has a faster / slower car.

The Foe Hammer

Established Member
It sucks that WS6 backed out on the money , but it seems a little bit sad / wierd to me that someone would drive 4.5 hours just to prove someone from the internet has a faster / slower car.

Guess he was watching that show about Dale Earnhardt "3", when he said something about the guy with the fastest car doesn't always win, but the guy who refuses to lose....:shrug::-D

But hey, it's street racing. I've seen plenty of fast cars break during a race or miss a gear and lose to a slower car. That's like NHRA races where unfortunately #1 John Force lost to a #16 car. On paper the #16 qualifer had as much chance of beating Force as I did in my car. The lights dropped, about 60ft out Force smoked the tires. Or like this Funny Car yesterday couldn't get the body of his car up after the burnout..You never know, but I still would've bet on Force though....:-D

50_Dave

Established Member

I normally would agree, but he drove down there to race for money. He got called out and for money. He may have looked at it as a way to make 350 bucks (150 bucks for gas).

ford5.0forlife

Dead Stop
Established Member
"Put the camera down!"

LOL SOMEONE SHOULD OF TOLD PSEUDO CHRIS JOHNSON TO STFU

That is epic ownage.

I saw someone in the WS6 dropping hands on the 2nd run, I know damn well MYWS6 was filming... will we ever see that footage? Doubt it.

Ill be honest though, I always liked his vids, and never would of expected this.. im kinda saddenned

Last edited:

flattusmaximus

Established Member
I filmed the races, and met the owner of the camaro that night, and he was determined. I would of crove down if someone called me a ****, and said my peice of shit was slow, and it was ganna get smoked.

Users who are viewing this thread