Mystery sound

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Sneaky Ehh! Kind of like this vid better! That sounds great! Is that just a tune or did you tear into that motor already?

SVTORANGE

Established Member
Damn weather is not going to cooperate so I have to go another day:nonono:

But the rain is good we need it and my allergies are not bothering me at all thank goodness.:rockon::rockon:

SVTORANGE

Established Member
I know it must be bad for a lot of people, I was even suffering this year and never has a problem before..

Oh yeah it has been terrible but today is a good day. When you coming by I have a shot waiting for ya of SVEDKA Clementine :beer::beer:

We can tint the windshield:rockon:

dhenderson67

Boss
Established Member
Oh yeah it has been terrible but today is a good day. When you coming by I have a shot waiting for ya of SVEDKA Clementine :beer::beer:

We can tint the windshield:rockon:

That car already is screaming pull me over... I will pass on the windshield. Let me know when you go down Wiseguys I will stop in after work. I have been making trips to Langley lately :pop:

SVTORANGE

Established Member
That car already is screaming pull me over... I will pass on the windshield. Let me know when you go down Wiseguys I will stop in after work. I have been making trips to Langley lately :pop:

Very cool will do - but the windshield would look HOT tinted man ya must admit :rockon::rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread