Mystichrome Cobra ID Tags

AtomHeart

Architect of Evil
Established Member
Ok, mystichrome guys...I have spoken with Gary Loat, who does the ID tags for Terminators, Mach 1's, Mystic Cobras, etc. He is interested in doing a layout for the Mystichrome Cobras, but we will need to do a group purchase of them if he is to do a run. I need to know how many of you lucky mystichrome owners would like to order a set of these tags, once you get your build certificates.

My understanding is that with the 1996 mystics, the owners were also sent a second letter and certificate indicating which build number they were within the run of mystics. Example: #347 out of 1999 mystic cobras. Hopefully we will also be getting this extra letter to have this info put on our ID tags. Here is the flyers for the tags for the original mystics:

mysticcobraflyercopy.jpg

I will be sure to keep everyone updated when he has a layout for the design and when they are ready to order, but right now I just need to know if there is enough interest in purchasing a set from the guys on here to warrant him doing the graphic design layout work. Post here if you're interested. Thanks!

04-MystiChrome

One Fast Grand-PaPi
Established Member
Eric:

I probably wouldn't buy it only
because I hate stickers on the car.
For those that would like this stickon
it seems to be pretty nicely done though.

AtomHeart

Architect of Evil
Established Member
I'm not a fan of stickers either. This is an aluminum plaque that goes under the hood in the engine bay and looks like something installed at the factory. Hopefully others will be interested.

2k3mk1

Established Member
How can I contact him about the MACH1 placard. Would like to see a pic of it do you have a web address for him?

AtomHeart

Architect of Evil
Established Member
His e-mail is in that flyer I posted. Just zip him off an e-mail and he can send you info on what he has.

LCCOBRA

Established Member
Any ino on how to get those just for regular cobras....??

AtomHeart

Architect of Evil
Established Member
Hehe...if you do a search here on the forum for "terminator tags" there should be a thread about those ID tags with pictures. They are pretty nice. Blue lettering, and all.

FKing1

Established Member
Not sure we will be able to get a Mystic build number from 0 to 1000? Will get a number for all of the 04 Cobras made, and I wouldn't buy a tag for that.
Fred K.

Wilson & Co

SnakeJockeyExtraordinaire
Established Member
I'm99% sure they will do a mystic production breakdown. THey did it for the anniversary cars correct?

I saw that plaque/sticker when he 1st came out with them. Wouldn't mind having one but not to put on the car and not for 45.00.

Rog

Users who are viewing this thread