Mystichrome+Sonic Blue

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
I didn't think they made any wingless, only bullitts

someone can chime in here if im wrong but wernt there only 3 options? wingless, mystichrome and chrome wheels correct?

Very few came "wingless" Only have saw 3 or so on here ever...

divided

Established Member
someone can chime in here if im wrong but wernt there only 3 options? wingless, mystichrome and chrome wheels correct?

Very few came "wingless" Only have saw 3 or so on here ever...

That's what I thought too.

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
Car looks great with no spoiler/wing... !

12_18_095.gif

Red10thcv

Established Member
Sonic Blue!

:rockon:Love the:bowdown:stance, being:coolman:wingless, and what about 10th Red/Black seats? Gone but not forgotten.:rockon:
The snake in the back and the mudflaps must have been put on by some OLD man living in the '70s. Sounds good for a homemade port! :burnout:Now, you need to take a ride in the GT500.:burnout:

ShapeShifter

Established Member
:rockon:Love the:bowdown:stance, being:coolman:wingless, and what about 10th Red/Black seats? Gone but not forgotten.:rockon:
The snake in the back and the mudflaps must have been put on by some OLD man living in the '70s. Sounds good for a homemade port! :burnout:Now, you need to take a ride in the GT500.:burnout:

I'm Waiting....:beer:

ShapeShifter

Established Member
The owner of the SB Cobra has the spoiler sitting in his garage, just hasn't made the time to install it...he really likes it wingless either way.

Users who are viewing this thread