N/A 3.7l V6's

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
Great job, are you going to supercharge or turbo next? Make a books thread when you do, I'd like to see it :)

I plan to stay NA as this car is my DD. I don'y really want to do much of anything to the car that takes away from the drivability or creature comforts in the car.

Very nice! What rpm are you guys launching at?

I launch at 5,500 RPM's on the bias ply tires. I got a hole in one of my bias ply tires on the 2nd pass of the day and had to switch to a 1.5" taller drag radial.

I was chasing my launch the rest of the day, but finally got it down by the end of the day and ran a 12.60, 12.61 and 12.68 on the drag radials. I was launching at 5,000 RPM's on the drag radials but was having to be much less aggressive with the throttle to get it to not blow the tires off.

Fooln Ya

Established Member
Great job, are you going to supercharge or turbo next? Make a build thread when you do, I'd like to see it :)

That depends. I'd love to do a turbo 'build', as the company (CFM) in Florida has seen 44xwhp 502tq in their bolton auto 3.7 using their in-house kit. So far they have gone (iirc) 10.89 @ 127mph. BUT, their kit isn't going to be ready for a while. The procharger setup has been proven to be a good option, as the CFM boys also ran a 10.8 @ 124mph, with the D1 head.

Either way I go, it will be a while. I WILL have boost in my life one of these days!

Very nice! What rpm are you guys launching at?

In these videos I was all over the place. Anywhere from 5k-6200 rpms. In the last clip of my go-pro video, it almost sounds like I was leaving off the 'factory 2-step' :rockon:

great work guys!
:beer::beer:

Users who are viewing this thread