N/A manual Coyote vs ZL1 , C7Z and Hellcat Redeye

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Hard to beat a good driver and a car built with the right parts.

But someone needs to tell mustang guy he supposed to go on 3, not 2. Guy jumped every time.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
Yeah i love a good underdog and the car sounds ready to fight...but cmon man, wait til 3. He still would’ve taken down some impressive stuff for a NA car

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Impressive for N/A. You sure he ain't using a laughing gas? It just stepped out on that Z06 almost too easy.

Last edited:

Monster5.0

5.0>Terminator
Established Member
Impressive for N/A. You sure he ain't using a laughing gas? It just stepped out on that Z06 almost too easy.
Absolutely he is. 50 shot hidden in some tubing. There is no way an N/A coyote is running away from those cars like that. That c7z should have ran him down with the quickness.

gofast15

Established Member
Absolutely he is. 50 shot hidden in some tubing. There is no way an N/A coyote is running away from those cars like that. That c7z should have ran him down with the quickness.
Why not ? AED car trapped 135mph with pretty much the same setup besides the 6r80. C7Z is a 124-127mph car in that Florida heat .

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia

I don't know much about N/A Coyotes but I find it hard to believe that RE didn't come around him. Car is still impressive even if it is a 50 shot.

UBNZO6D

Life-long Hot Rodder
Established Member
The car obviously hauls ass but also has at least 700 crank...There's always someone faster boys.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Cammed FBO 5.0 is what 480-500whp? REs are 720 whp. No way he walking a RE like that.

kcobra

MUSTANG MANIAC
Established Member
Totally not making any sense to me unless it is totally gutted. lol Very impressive because Zs and Hellcats are no joke, especially rolling. Wow!

lilcoop03

Established Member
More than a 50 shot on the Coyote..

Unless he's got about 1,000lbs of weight reduction

stangfreak

Established Member

of course it can. Its the 5.bro coyote. Boss intake or CJ, its lights out for anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread