N. TX Toy Drive and Cruise

iflyagfour

Established Member
Hey just wanted to let everyone know here. Some of the Roush owners are getting together and we are doing a Toys for Tots run in Plano on Dec 13th. I will be bringing my Roush and Cobra out for this one. Its open to anyone that has a mustang. After the toy run we will be heading to Bone Daddys of 75 for some beverages and chow. Pm me for details if you are interested in coming...:coolman:

iflyagfour

Established Member
Saturday Dec 13th
3pm Rally at Toys"R"us
170 E. STACY ROAD
BUILDING 2250
ALLEN, TX 75002

We all meet there for group pics, last minute toy pickup.

3:45pm
Hit the road for the donation site. Its a short caravan up 75 to Spring Creek donation site.

Toys for Tots
Wal-Mart Plano
848 Spring Creek Parkway
Plano, TX 75023

After we do our donations, it will be road time again. This time we will be heading down to Bone Daddys. This is where we had the event last year.

8856 Spring Valley Rd
Dallas, TX 75240
(214) 575-3050

There we can stay as long as we need. Be sure to bring your DD if you plan to drink. The staff is great, the food is fantastic.

The toy donation should be a new, unwrapped, in the box toy. I am thinking at least a minimum of $25. I know we can do this and of course you can take it as far as you want to.

NoSlowGT

Make me a sandwhich bitch
Established Member
Premium Member
Sounds good to me. I will definitely try to make it this year on time unlike last year lol.

LilRoush

M112'd Roush x2
Established Member
Sounds good to me. I will definitely try to make it this year on time unlike last year lol.

Thanks for coming out. Very clean car! :rockon:

8.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread