N00b in Germany

CeThru

Just thought I'd stop in and say hi. I own a 2004 Mustang GT, which I bought brand new. It might not qualify me for SVTP, but it is a bit unique. About 3 months after I bought it, I met someone who was interested in my solid axle. So I got a '99 Cobra IRS out of it. I don't really drag race with it, I like to play on the streets and the autobahn, so I jumped on it.

So...about my car. Performance-wise, I have a "few" mods done to it. I had it dyno'd earlier this year, with my old setup, it was at 278 rwhp and 312 rwtq. With my new setup (which I just built 2 weeks ago), I should be at around 325 rwhp. Since it is my daily driven street car, I haven't done any power adders yet. Those numbers are N/A. I don't know when I'll be able to get to a dyno. They are expensive to use here in Germany. :( I don't know if I can do much else to it now without doing to a blower.

In my spare time, I do some work to Mustangs, when I feel like it. So far, I've built 4 4V Cobra engines and my 2V. The 4V's range from a 345 rwhp N/A engine to a 575 rwhp (estimate) blown 4V.

Users who are viewing this thread