N20 FRC Vette VS N20 03 Cobra VS SC WS6 TA VS 03 Cobra

69gt4speed

Svt God of All
Established Member
Some great races, seriously fast cars, front ends raise up pretty good even at those speeds. Nice video, I think cars around here are already hibernating. Had to go outta town to find a race. Good job Havoc :rockon:

stacy532

you can pass me
Established Member
nice vids , I like how you post all vids havoc seems like on most of the camaro sites every post is cobra kill, and on ford sites its always ss goes down to 03 cobra....

HAVOC

Established Member
nice vids , I like how you post all vids havoc seems like on most of the camaro sites every post is cobra kill, and on ford sites its always ss goes down to 03 cobra....
the group I roll with (mostly need2speed guys) are all friends, people htat love fast cars, no matter what kinda vehicle it is. and making the vids so everyone can see is half the fun!

wow that was awesome!!! Does the nitrous 03 owner post on here?
Very rarley. his car is extremly fast from a roll, he actually took out an 03 KB with a 50 shot tonight that is supposidly making 670rwhp! :eek: I dunno, i missed that one, was here at home making this fawkin video :rolling: I'm still waiting for my dig race agaist him :coolman:

Anyways, thanks for the compliments on the vid!

SALEENGTROUSH

who wants to race ?
Established Member
Originally posted by BEATNGU
that Snake was nasy w/ the juice. I think I found my next mod?

ur tellin me man!! the snakes love the juice!!! i want to get a shot so bad...

by the way havoc....another nice vid once again

Last edited:

03cobraLuver

Established Member
very nice run havoc! im yo number 1 fan.. oh and what song was that? u always have nice sound tracks with the vids?:rockon:

DustinWS6

Established Member
Originally posted by 03cobraLuver
very nice run havoc! im yo number 1 fan.. oh and what song was that? u always have nice sound tracks with the vids?:rockon:

The song was Drowing Pool - Tear Away i think

Nice Vid as always Havoc. I like your taste in music too

ModMike1572

Established Member
Awesome vid. My mind is made i am definately getting a shot of nitrous on the cobra!! Great vid again Havoc. Tell your camera man good job too, always great footage!!

terrible one

American Made
Established Member
sweet vid and even sweeter cars... just curious are any of them gonna race from a roll? like the '03 with the solid rear? i like those races much better than from a roll...
JD

Juiced-03

Established Member
Originally posted by terrible one
sweet vid and even sweeter cars... just curious are any of them gonna race from a roll? like the '03 with the solid rear? i like those races much better than from a roll...
JD

they were all roll races lol....unless you meant you liked stop races better?

Users who are viewing this thread