Names for my Roomba vacuums and mopping robots

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
I have to find pleasure in the little things. Currently “Lower Slave” is on the “dog-shit-disabled” list and may be relagated to garage floor duty (doodie?). Upper Peasant is pulling double shifts because of this and often gets confused on which floor she’s cleaning. They are all female and do my bidding because my wife seldom does.

Main Level Whore was trafficked from the neighbor’s house, and he was Army, so robot therapy is anticipated.
647C3FC1-8692-457C-8BDD-11D22E1775CA.jpeg
‘Little Wet Slut is our newly acquired Brava Jet Mop. Time will tell if she gets wet enough to do the job. Perhaps a “fleshlight“ attachment will make her more attractive, as she can only carry 1 beer.
557540D3-9177-46B1-A968-F84ECC610530.jpeg

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I have one. It's name is Stacy and she comes every Friday, and even does toilets and windows. We actually have a Roomba, but haven't used it since the Pugs passed and my wife hired the cleaning wench.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Never named ours. Haven’t used it consistently in years.

Our oldest, who is now almost 12, used to push buttons on it when he was little. Came home one day and it was speaking a foreign language. (Poorgala Tumbala- I don’t know what language that is, but I heard it alot). Stayed that way for months until he managed to hit the right combo to bring it back to English.

My second son who is 8 now, once pulled his diaper down and pissed all over it in the living room while it ran about on our carpet floor.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Phoenix, I'm going to ask you a couple of standard questions, okay? Have you or any of your family been diagnosed schizophrenic? Mentally incompetent?

th.jpg

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
We may have discussed it before but on several occasions Rosie smeared dog shit everywhere. We initially programmed her to run three times a week while we were away from home. I swear my dogs did it on purpose cause they hated her. I about gagged each time I had to clean Rosie. Those dogs are gone and our new puppy doesn't do that. $2500 in puppy lessons she had best not.

Users who are viewing this thread