Nano3000

5OhSlo

Established Member
Alright nitrous guys I can across the nano3000 system and i thought it looked interesting but since this is gonna be my first nitrous build i wanna do it right. Do you think the kit is worth it or would I be better off just running a bottle heater? Or both possibly? any input would be helpful

kcsvt94l

1D 10 T Error
Established Member
It's more of a convenience thing than anything, keeps bottle pressure perfect and consistent through out the entire spray. weather too hot or too cold it keeps pressure where it needs to be. It also allows you to spray the entire bottle. The guy that invented the nano lives not too far from me and is in poor health, believe the company is going by the wayside. That and the added trunk space second thing to fill are the only drawbacks.

sean04

Established Member
I think the nano kit is much more than just a convince. You will make more horsepower through the pull with the nano kit. Even with a bottle heater your pressure will drop dramatically throughout your run. So by the end of the track your 150shot would probably be making less than 100hp. That's too bad about his health, I think it's an awesome system and would be the only way I'd go if I were to spray. Being able to use the entire bottle like said above is also a huge advantage

Users who are viewing this thread