NASA FL Sebring season discount

WPBcobra

Established Member
For you FL guys or anybody that wants to run there car at the famous Sebring

Season Pass discounts are back! We're offering three Sebring weekends for $999 (HPDE/TT) or $749 (race) for a limited time from National Auto Sport Association - nasaproracing.com

This a hell of a deal for 3 full weekends at sebring. That is 333 each event there is no other group offering this kind of deal.

Last edited:

WPBcobra

Established Member
NASA has another deal going on if you dont have the cash to sign up for the above deal and you have never drove with NASA. If your a new comer to NASA you can get 150 off a full weekend price and the membership fee. so it would be 325 for a full weekend at sebring. Here is a link to where the special and other deals are.
looking to get more mustang on out there.

blacksheep-1

Established Member
This has been on my to do list for awhile, I picked up an old 99 Cobra just for this but have never gotten around to it. Is this just a HPDE event of and actual timed competition? I need to rejoin NASA, I was a member for years..years ago.

WPBcobra

Established Member
This has been on my to do list for awhile, I picked up an old 99 Cobra just for this but have never gotten around to it. Is this just a HPDE event of and actual timed competition? I need to rejoin NASA, I was a member for years..years ago.

All of NASA events have racing and hpde. join up and take the cobra on to the track.

WPBcobra

Established Member
bump on these deal. These are two great deals to take advantage of this is for new people to the track and people that have been tracking for years.

WPBcobra

Established Member
Bump for this deal. Only a month and half till this deal is over time to take advantage of it.

Users who are viewing this thread