Nascommerical

tigerwoods

Established Member
The commercials are getting out of control! all of the wrecks have happend while the commercials are on. SHOW THE DAMN RACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tv is getting unwatchable these days. and once i get tivo i will spend most of my time FF through the commericals it is a no win situation. :bash:

SnkBtn99

Speeding bullet!!
Established Member
What the hell is Stewart's freakin problem!!!! Not making any friends already this year .....

Kenseth should floor him after the race ...

vegaspackerfan

13 NFL championships!
Established Member
SnkBtn99 said:
What the hell is Stewart's freakin problem!!!! Not making any friends already this year .....

Kenseth should floor him after the race ...

+1

I had Kenseth 25-1 to win the race. The NASCAR officals are just as bad as the NFL and NCAA.

BK24

Copter Doctor
Established Member
I question why McMurray wasnt penalized for wrecking Kurt Busch yet Kyle Busch was for tapping Stewart.

90_red_lx

ASLOW50
Established Member
Tony Stewart runs his mouth about someone's gonna die if the bumping doesn't stop. Then he takes someone out on purpose and even said so after the race. Wheres the "new tony stewart" I heard so much about last year? Unless I remembered wrong when Tony got a little sideways, it looked more like he just lost control? Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

vegaspackerfan

13 NFL championships!
Established Member
90_red_lx said:
Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

You are correct IMO. Stewart needs to be taken out back and have the sh*t kicked out of him. He is a punk-ass bitch who should go back to open wheel racing.

PonyFever

'03 DSG vert 3816 of 5082
Established Member
Amen and amen. I'm a #17 die-hard fan and I wanted to jump through the TV and kick Stewart's Azz myself. I had more respect for him after last year, but that all went out the window today with his actions and 'payback' remark. Game on!!!!!!

SNEEKYSNAKE

Mustang Crazy
Established Member
PonyFever said:
Amen and amen. I'm a #17 die-hard fan and I wanted to jump through the TV and kick Stewart's Azz myself. I had more respect for him after last year, but that all went out the window today with his actions and 'payback' remark. Game on!!!!!!

Could not of said it better myself!!!

vegaspackerfan

13 NFL championships!
Established Member
PonyFever said:

He acted like a bitch because of a bump around lap 20 of a 200 lap race that ment nothing and did nothing to his car. So he waited untill it realy counted and spun Kenseth out at 180+ MPH going into a corner.

Not only that he took Kenseth out at the front of the pack going into a turn. He could have killed someone or wiped out 1/2 of the field. He has no reguard for anyone and should be suspended for a couple of races. I am realy supprised that someone from the #17 crew did not kick some ass.

And anyone who defends his actions is a idiot. So don't even come with, "this is old school". Because if it was, Stewart would be in the hospital because one of the good ol boys would have taken a 2x4 to his head after the race. Not because he spun out Kenseth. Because he endangerd the rest of the field.

Stewart is a danger to every driver that is on the same track as him.

jeffs04??

SHIFT_
Established Member
Paratrooper82d said:
I agree. Commercials are always at the wrong times.

+1 it was getting a little outta hand today espically in the early- mid of the race.

and +1 for the kenseth and stewart thing. and he never really went to the back of the pack since the caution was over when he was leaving the pits.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
yeah the commercials were outta hand

However, next week is gonna be interesting when those two get close together on the track. Rubbing may be racing but tony took it alittle far. So i am thinkin those two are gonna have a good ole fashion rivalry for this season.

Users who are viewing this thread