Nasty WS6

wrenchhead46

Established Member
yo nastyWS6?! I was just wondering why youre getting rid of your ws6? I would definately want a '03 cobra over the ws6, but that doesnt take away from the fact that it is a badass vehicle! My friend just bought one over the weekend and man is it mean looking, powerful too! Just interested to know...

by the way, we figured out the problem w/ my horsepower losses on the dyno yesterday! The computer went nutty and just needed to be rebooted!:bash: dammit after all that trouble shooting! We will dyno it again at some point, however our estimate with the fuel and nitrous fittings i am running since that dyno are around 440 HP, and 480 TQ. hell yeah!:beer:

NastyWS6

Established Member
I am getting rid of my WS6 because I am tired of replacing the inferior parts like the rear end, bottom end, clutches, etc... So If you know of anyone looking to buy one let me know, Mine has a freshly built forged bottom end, and is still in very good condition.

shadow

got snake ?
Established Member
I was wondering the same thing. A 384 hp machine is no slouch, but if its anything like my Pontiac (yes, I was once on the dark side) was, it is or will be a rattle trap.

NastyWS6

Established Member
The 384 rwhp was NA and with some tuning problems. It would have made 400+ RWHP. But did break 520 RWHP on the N2O.

Shadow : you got the rattle trap part of it right.

shadow

got snake ?
Established Member
I loved my Pontiac when it was new, but at about the 15k mile mark it started showing its true colors, rattles started appearing. By the time I unloaded it at a little over 100k, it was really annoying. I have found most corvettes are the same way. A buddy has a 96 with 11k miles on it (he rides his motorcycle most of the time) and its turned into a rattletrap.

NastyWS6

Established Member
Yeah the vette's are the same way too. Same Terrible design that for whatever reason sounds like it falls apart over time.

Users who are viewing this thread