National Average on new car prices...GT500

TxSVTCobra

Established Member
Shelby GT500 @ No Invoice

Tried to get a 2010 GT500 at invoice with no luck at my local Ford dealership. Don't need another car,especially when all my vehicles are paid for. Just trying to help Ford & the automobile industry. This is the response I received from my local Ford dealer. If you can offer a GT or V-6 at invoice, why can't you do a GT500 at invoice. I guess I'll have to wait until the 2010 are left on dealer lots in 2011. I'm in no hurry, Ford must be doing well when a dealership can turn down a sure sale.

Hello Cecilio,
Thank you for choosing Spikes Ford. We have a Gray ,2010 GT 500 on order , that should arrive by the end of July. We wont be able able to sell you a Shelby GT 500 at invoice , but I can do invoice price on a GT or V-6 Coupe. Thank you for your offer. You can reach me at 566-0985 if you have any questions. Thanks again, Jeff Seeds Spikes Ford 585-1601

Carbon Driven

Established Member
Im heading out to the dealer this weekend. I'll post up what I can get. If its the number Im told I can get at this particular dealership then I wil post a pic too :D

Spade

Established Member
A local dealer has an '07 for 42,999 with 928 miles. They offered me 16K for my car(my car is in very very nice shape and has 15k miles) and drop the price to 42,500. I almost fell over. I asked the salesman if his sales manager was serious and said no thanks. Crazy. Just crazy!!!

Users who are viewing this thread