Natural Light Beer!!!

kylez28

Established Member
What do you guys think about Natural Light beer? Sure, it may taste like complete ass, but tell me it doesn't taste great for the WALLET. Well i'm kind of drunk right now, not too much only about 8-9 natural lights and some whiskey but hey. It's a pretty good beer if you look at it the right way. It doesn't cost ****ing shit. I just bought a 30-pack for next to nothing. Owned.

nodaksvt

ehhh?
Established Member
i started to drink milwaukees best light. $3.30 a six pack. cheap to me and cant taste the difference. and in the words of Samuel Jackson "it gets ya drunk!"

Snake Pliskin

Teen Idol
Established Member
I sent some to the lab to be analyzed a couple of months ago.I got a letter back stating "Sir your horse appears to be healthy and it should be okay to ride him" :banana: :-D

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
I'd much rather pay a couple dollars more and drink something I enjoy. Just my opinion. -Mat-

94gtGUY

ride till i die
Established Member
i dunno about natural ice....to me it tastes horrible but hey , if you like it drink it! For me ill put out the extra bucks to drink miller lite

Stangarang

Established Member
I drank the shit out of some natty light when I was in college. That, and PBR.

However, now that I'm out of school and have a job, I don't have to settle for a lesser beer. Still, I like to go slum it on occasion and pick up a 40 of Schlitz.

King Cobra 2001

Smokin' Tires Year Round
Established Member
Stangarang said:
I drank the shit out of some natty light when I was in college. That, and PBR.

PBR and Keystone were the drink of choice in college for me. 30 packs definitely within the budget. Although at this point, after graduating, I prefer something that doesn't taste like can.

All those "ice" beers pack a punch. Good bang for the buck though...

Juice33

Patently Awesome
Established Member
If you want to get drunk for cheap, pick up 3 40's of Heffenreffer Private Stock. It tastes great and gets the job done like no other.

I used to drink the Natty back in HS and College. But now I am a Bud Light man for beer, with the PS 40 mixed in for good times sake once in a while.

x NOODLES x

Big Hitter da LLama!
Established Member
A guy that worked at Budweiser told me NAtty Light has the same ingredients as Bud Light. It's just the less desirable part.

Good enough for me.

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
Juice33 said:
If you want to get drunk for cheap, pick up 3 40's of Heffenreffer Private Stock. It tastes great and gets the job done like no other.

I used to drink the Natty back in HS and College. But now I am a Bud Light man for beer, with the PS 40 mixed in for good times sake once in a while.

If I am going for a 40 it is none other then Colt 45 man! A couple ice cold Colts and you are good to go. HaHa.

90_1.jpg

01svtL

Established Member
Yea, Natty blows big time! Pay MAYBE a dollar more and get a 30 of Keystone. Night and day difference.

Juice33

Patently Awesome
Established Member
SVT F15O said:
If I am going for a 40 it is none other then Colt 45 man! A couple ice cold Colts and you are good to go. HaHa.

[

Just give the Private Stock a chance.

If you want a really tasty treat try a Brass Monkey:

1) Drink Your Private Stock 40 (or whichever is your favorite) down to the label.
2) Then fill with orange juice.
3) Put cap back on and turn bottle over to mix OJ and Malt Liquor.
4) Enjoy yourself bitches! :coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread