NC: 2006 Dodge Ram 2500 Mega Cab SLT

white99stang

Established Member
Need to sell my work truck. I am a field service engineer and drove it to hospitals all over east coast. I am the second owner and bought it with 30k miles on it. Has never been raced or pulled and heaviest thing it has towed is a mustang on a trailer twice. I will get pics up soon as I am done cleaning it up.
2006 Mega Cab SLT 229,500 miles
5.9 with automatic, electronic 4wd
Cloth seats with power driver side( some stains from driving over 200k miles)
Sun roof and power sliding rear window
Rear DVD system
Kenwood DNX 9140 with bluetooth, garmin nav, dvd, voice commands, basically top of the line model in 2010.
Isspro boost, egt and tranny temp (tranny temp just stopped working)
Amp research power steps with led lights
20x9 BMF novakane 8's
35.12.50.20s Nitto trail grapplers with about 15-20k left on them.
SRT-10 headlights
Dodge bed liner with soft top tonue cover
5 inch cat-back exhaust.

Things that have been replaced. I rebuilt the transmission at 170k miles with all new clutches, seals, and bands. All the tranny sensors are new with about 10k miles on them. Had a rear main seal leak and had that fixed at dealership. The computer/TIPM, fan clutch was all replaced at 185k miles.
Replaced the whole A/C system 4 months ago. Has all new pads on all 4 corners. Has 4 brand new monroe magnum shocks. Drivers side hub assembly was replaced last week along with the ball joints and u-joint. Plus a new rotor. Injector 5 went bad on me last friday and that plus gasket was replaced by dealer tuesday the 11th. No program is on the computer and it is stock, was a smarty jr but after injector was done computer was wiped clean. Batteries are less than 6 months old. Thats all i can think of right now. So there is alot of new parts on the truck. Runs great and average about 19-20mpg. KBB value at fair is 21k for this truck, I am asking 17.5k to move it fast. Here is a picture of it last year, looks the same basically except a few small rock chips in the front bumper. Will also include the stock wheels and tires . Update, just noticed this afternoon that my passenger axle u-joint is starting to go out, can hear it clicking. The u-joint and balls joints will be getting replaced this week. still drives fine, just drove it over 400 miles this past weekend.

Here are some pics i took today, outside of truck has not been cleaned since driving 2k miles.
IMG_2624.jpg

IMG_2621-1.jpg

IMG_2622.jpg

IMG_2619.jpg

IMG_2620-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread