NC/SC meet up?

95whiteknight

SVT POSTER
Established Member
I know this is not the regional section but I posted there and really no response so trying here before I give up. So basically Im just woundering if anybody form the upstate part of SC and NC would like to meet up sometime? after meeting up then having a good cruise as a group to a resturant for a bite. not sure on location yet just mainly seeing who would be interested in this and to see if anyone a good idea of where to have it. I know the is a cars and coffee here in charlotte NC this saturday if anyone would be good for that. im planning on being there so just let me know. this meet and greet will be for any year and mustang. would like to do something like this once a month if there is a good turnout. just let me know new to the terminator world myself and would like to put a face to the screen names on here.
thx
chris

torchinmach

Established Member
I'll be going to cars and coffee tomorrow should be there around 7:30, got a group of mustangs/lighning/st's meeting up there. Unfortunatley/fortunatley I am scheduled for a tune at 9am at pro dyno so I will be heading down to fort mill shortly after I get there to get my car running like it should.

95whiteknight

SVT POSTER
Established Member
I'll be going to cars and coffee tomorrow should be there around 7:30, got a
group of mustangs/lighning/st's meeting up there. Unfortunatley/fortunatley I am scheduled for a tune at 9am at pro dyno so I will be heading down to fort mill shortly after I get there to get my car running like it should.

Cool man where are y'all meeting up at to cruise there. If you wouldn't mind maybe me and another guy to join you to cruise there?

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Don't worry about it being the regional section. I have a tread started in here for my area. Which reminds me, I need to bump it.:beer:

torchinmach

Established Member
I know me the guy with the lightning and the st all live in the Concord area by the speedway. We have another guy thats meeting us at cars and coffee who lives in the south park area.

95whiteknight

SVT POSTER
Established Member
I will be going to the pro dyno show as well as the Charlotte auto fair if anyone wants to meet for that just let me know. Also update on the meet and greet from the regional page. There is 3 places named and just trying to narrow it down. So basically needing a vote. Ok so if I have it in gaffney I was thinking the gaffney outlet. Not sure if that is a good part of town never been there to know. Basically if there how many ppl could make it. If I had it in Charlotte somewhere how many ppl could make it and finally northern Nc, somewhere between Charlotte and Winston Salem how many ppl could make. Again help me spread the word and let ppl know.
Thx

95whiteknight

SVT POSTER
Established Member
hey guys this is not the meet and greet that im trying to plan. anyway though if anybody would like to join me and the mustang mayham club this thursday up at the discount tire shop by concord mills mall lmk. if someone would like to meet me and cruise there that would be great. it starts at 7pm. btw this is a monthly club meet. it is the last thursday of every month. hope to see some of you guys out there.

95whiteknight

SVT POSTER
Established Member
Alright if I was going to have it next Saturday morning like around 10:30 or 11 at the hooters in concord nc up near the concord mills mall. Who would be able to make. If enough ppl is good then that is where and when I would like to have it. I know the manger pretty well and im sure he would be cool with having his parking lot full of really nice cars. It's a nice good area and usually not to bad on traffic in the morning. There is also a twin peaks, Quaker steak, and a cook out in the same area if nobody agrees on hooters.
Thx guys hope we can make this happen really wanting to meet some of you.

95whiteknight

SVT POSTER
Established Member
anybody going to the mustang stampede this weekend down at myrtle beach? if so lmk like to have a group to cruise down with.

Users who are viewing this thread