NCAA 12 Dynasty XBOX 360

Hodgepodge

Established Member
I saw this on another forum and it sounds like fun, so I thought I would give it a shot here

Depending on the number of people interested, I'm wanting to start an online dynasty in NCAA 12 for XBOX 360. Number of teams and division among conferences will also depend on the number of people who want in/active users. Ideally I would split up users between 2-3 conferences so people will play each other as much as possible. If you are interested put your suggestions below and we can start setting this up

Ideally I want players that will commit to possibly 2-3 games a week. Would you guys like to start with a one star school and work our way up? Or start with any school you want to start with? I am hoping that we can all start with teams with the same prestige level. Let me know, I am open to suggestions.

I am planning for multiple seasons so large emphasis will be placed on recruiting and active users

Hodgepodge

Established Member
Did I post in the wrong forum? I was figuring there would at least be 4-5 people interested in this

Users who are viewing this thread