NEBOC's 1st A&W Meet of the season (Open to All)

dark_cobra_01

Established Member
EVENT: 1st A&W Meet of the season (Open to All)

PLACE: A&W Greenville/Smithfield RI

DATE: Saturday April 26th

TIME: 4 PM - Midnight

DIRECTIONS: CLICK HERE

INFO:

Less than a month and it's time to ROLL people !! SO get the rides cleaned up and tuned up and see you there !!

In case you don't know, this is the 1st A&W meet/event of the season that NEBOC has always held traditionally now for over 5 years. This event is a great time and an awesome way to jump into the stang season. I hope everyone can make this event and it's a favorite of ours since it usually has a high turn out by lots of people that have been going stir crazy all winter .. So tell everyone about the event and hope to see you there. Let's get the word out and make this event HUGE like usual..

-DC

luv2hiss

Transplanted again...
Established Member
The NH and North Shore folks will be meeting at the Woburn Mall at 2pm, front corner parking lot by the B of A ATM building. The posse will roll at 2:30pm for the cruise down to the A&W.

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
The NH and North Shore folks will be meeting at the Woburn Mall at 2pm, front corner parking lot by the B of A ATM building. The posse will roll at 2:30pm for the cruise down to the A&W.

Can a Cheby join the train? :pop:

dark_cobra_01

Established Member
Can a Cheby join the train? :pop:

Only if it stays 3 cars back and incognito behind the last stang in the group... We don't want to look bad on the road Jake..

ANd when R U gonna Get another friggin stang, HURRY UP the season is here !! I really think it's time for you to buy a shelby and sell it in 6 months to me at a discount.

;-)

-DC

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Actually, I am "looking" into the GT500. Am also looking at the Saleen S331 at the moment should I replace the TBSS.
Thanks Guys!

dark_cobra_01

Established Member
Just get a GT500, you'll be sick of it before next winter and can get a truck

Exactly.. Than he can give me a deal on it

Jake ( AKA: Mr Moneybags), Maybe you should get 2 of them.. Matching Shelby's would make your summer sweet ..

:pop:

skratpiece

Established Member
Hey. Were there any pictures from the A&W meet yesterday. My GF described a nasty white fox body that she wanted me to see. Who owned it? This is Kyle with the 2004 Silver Cobra Convertible. Send or post some pics thanks.

dark_cobra_01

Established Member
The nastiest fox body there was black and owned by an MCCNE member... It's one of the clubs top show cars .

Users who are viewing this thread