Need 03-04 Cobra Hood/Heat Extractor Vent Dimensions.

svtf100

Established Member
I need some measurements for the heat extractor channels on terminator hoods. I looked best I could and didn't find the measurements online anywhere. And I don't have access to a terminator to measure for myself.
What I'm trying to do, is get the measurements for a reference. I'm gonna try and cut up my spare F-100 hood for my 67 and put some vents in it the same as, or similar to the terminator vents. I've thought about what it would look like for a long time. It'll be my little experimental winter project. I think it would have a very unique look and would be very functional too. I'd rather do that than put a short cowl hood on it. I'd really appreciate if anyone could measure their hood, or happen to have any of the measurements. Thanks.

Here's a quick little picture I made in paint to show what measurements I'm after.

1953808CobraHood07-06.jpg

And hopefully this was the most appropriate place to ask this. I felt it was.

svtf100

Established Member
Awesome murked! Thanks a ton for measuring.
Whenever I get it all cut and welded back up I'll have to come back here and post some pics. If I like it, I'm gonna put it on and see how it looks. And then if I really like it, I'll have it painted and permanently install it.
Kinda preoccupied at the moment putting a TKO 500 I bought in the truck now. But soon...

Users who are viewing this thread