Need 4 Speed Underground 2.......

LBZ-COBRA

Established Member
Well while I have been playin Grand Theft Auto San Andreas and Mortal Kombat Deception I am eagerly awaiting the new Need for Speed tomorrow. Just want some opinions and who will be purchasing this tomorrow. Also just thought I might ask if anyone knows if Best buy might have this out tonight instead of tomorrow. Can't wait, many games for the winter. Can't wait until Tekken5 in Feb. either....Frank:beer:

6spd

Established Member
the game is really fun. the stuff is pretty much all rice but the v8s sure sound nice in the game.

a lot better than the first im about 38% completed.

Vancouver83LTD

Established Member
Try EB games, they'll have it most likely - they ran out of san adreas however, but they had tons of copies of HALO2 - enough that when I was there around noon on the day it came out they still had copies left

LBZ-COBRA

Established Member
Originally posted by Vancouver83LTD
Try EB games, they'll have it most likely - they ran out of san adreas however, but they had tons of copies of HALO2 - enough that when I was there around noon on the day it came out they still had copies left

did you preorder it or does your store already have it on the shelf?? I will go to my EB games when I get off if they already have it, LOL. Frank:beer:

Vancouver83LTD

Established Member
Well, I know that EB games had Halo copies and people lining up - I would assume they would have copies - but whether they make it to the shelf, likely not -
Best bet is to walk up, and ask straight out to the guy at the desk if they have any copies. He'll know for sure - Especially when you consider the fact that boxes are empty, and all the game discs are kept behind the counter.
Worth a shot, if anyone has it on the shelf, it'd be EB

Better yet call them up, tell them to put one on hold if they have them in stock and say you'll be by. They might go for that, may not, never know

Users who are viewing this thread