Need a friendly state inspector...

Blazin04Cobra

Established Member
I got a exhaust repair order 3-4 weeks ago..had a guy who was gonna sign it off but he backed out..i'm running an o/r x-pipe..If ANYONE around the Metropolitan Area knows who can sign this off for me. Please PM me ASAP...i have till tomorrow to get this done. I have cash in hand.

Thanks.

Blazin04Cobra

Established Member
IronTerp said:
Ray, you can borrow my factory H if you want.......

Thanks for the offer. I just dont want to hassle changing it since i wont have access to a life, my garage is full of crap, and its raining outside. If I can't find someone to sign it, i'll take you up on that offer. Appreciate it man. :rockon:

TRBO VNM

Blazin04Cobra said:
Thanks for the offer. I just dont want to hassle changing it since i wont have access to a life, my garage is full of crap, and its raining outside. If I can't find someone to sign it, i'll take you up on that offer. Appreciate it man. :rockon:

come on down to my place and we can change it out tonight. I have a lift and the tools and 2 mid pipes.

Blazin04Cobra

Established Member
TRBO VNM said:
come on down to my place and we can change it out tonight. I have a lift and the tools and 2 mid pipes.
i dont know where you live..!!! You're somewhere in Md :rolling:

tomorrow is my dead line!!!! If shyt doesnt work out then ill let you know homie!!!!! :banana:

lRageATMl

GO TERPS!
Established Member
Ray I would take Jason up on the offer...he's about an hour away from you....

i still can't believe you got an exhuast ticket....sometimes cops have nothing better to do :cuss:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Yeah Ray, Jason can throw one of his spares on there in a jiffy. He's got a great setup and has done about a million of them......

Users who are viewing this thread