Need a good DETAILING place in NJ!!! Help!!

SolidSnake

Unleashing Hell
Established Member
Posted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 12:40 am Post subject: Top Detailing Places in NJ? Anyone? Verbalize

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys,

I am just going to throw this out there because I realized that I am not going to have a ton of time on my hands this season to wax my car to death. I work on Saturday mornings, and basically the only day I have off is Sunday, and I would prefer to enjoy the outdoors in different ways other than waxing my car.

I know some of the die hard guys are going to fry me and call me lazy, but I can afford to have it professionally detailed, but I will not trust my car to just anyone.

Can anyone from NJ offer any suggestions as to where I can find a real good professional detailer?

So far, I have heard of this place in Morristown called the "Finishing Touch", called them up and got a price of $175 for exterior only. Pretty decent, but I have no experience with them.

Thanks all.

Wilson & Co

SnakeJockeyExtraordinaire
Established Member
Wish I had some experience for you, but since you mentioned Morristown, I know the owner of a place on Rt 53 in Parsippany. It's called Absolute Detail.

I don't know him personally, other than we went to HS together.
I do know he does all the work for Reinertson SAAB down the road on 53.

Rog

NJCOBRA10thA

Really thats my last mod.
Established Member
Can you wash it, stick it in the garage then put a few coats of Zaino on at night?

That's what I do sometimes when I am too busy during the day.

Originally posted by SolidSnake
Posted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 12:40 am Post subject: Top Detailing Places in NJ? Anyone? Verbalize

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys,

I am just going to throw this out there because I realized that I am not going to have a ton of time on my hands this season to wax my car to death. I work on Saturday mornings, and basically the only day I have off is Sunday, and I would prefer to enjoy the outdoors in different ways other than waxing my car.

I know some of the die hard guys are going to fry me and call me lazy, but I can afford to have it professionally detailed, but I will not trust my car to just anyone.

Can anyone from NJ offer any suggestions as to where I can find a real good professional detailer?

So far, I have heard of this place in Morristown called the "Finishing Touch", called them up and got a price of $175 for exterior only. Pretty decent, but I have no experience with them.

Thanks all.

SolidSnake

Unleashing Hell
Established Member
No garage dude, that's why I need a detail. I washed it yesterday, and found out that my Zaino had given up on me over the winter. Now I have to find the time or place to detail it for me for the summer. I have to get it running right first, but that will happen May 24th when I take it to JDM.

Don

NJCOBRA10thA

Really thats my last mod.
Established Member
PM me if you want to do it here, or we could workout a fee for me to wash it then put 3 coats of Zaino, ZFX and Z6 on. Should take about 4 hours.

Users who are viewing this thread