Need a good Houston TX. Service department!!!

Yates...Man

TRMN8R
Established Member
My 03 Cobra keeps throwing a p0308 trouble code. No evidence of water in the coil pack area, and no white residue of old water marks on plugs or coil pack boot. So I changed the coil pack on cylinder number eight, changed all plugs to the same OEM ford platinum parts. Gapped them at 42 and the car is still idling ruff and sounds like a cylinder isn't getting fuel. While idling I unplugged #8 fuel injector and the engine continues with the usual ruff idle. If I unplug any other fuel injector I notice a big diff in idle. So I'm thinking I have a plugged fuel injector. Car has 33k miles on the clock. Every fill up has been at Chevron 93 octone of course. I have also ran a couple of bottles of Chevron fuel injector cleaner through it with no long term change. Also the idle clears up for a short while at times after using the cleaner then returns. Then I tried some B12 Chemtool and no dice. I have changed up fuel locations but continue to stick with the Chevron brand.

Mods are FIPK K&N and Magnaflow CatBack.

Your help is graciously appreciated.

Who is good enough to fix it correctly and not void my warranty simply because I have a K&N?

mrose75

Established Member
Got mine from Tommie Vaughn, but I live in Killeen, so I don't go there much.

Users who are viewing this thread