Need a host for my Apollo 13 Cobra Spoof

pennywisegt

Audio & Video Production
Established Member
The other guy I used before lost his space, so the video needs a new link. 38megs and well worth it. It's my 2004 cobra in the idea of Apollo 13. Lemme know if u wanna host it.

R3D_94_C0BRA

Established Member
Link to download the vid is right there, just right click > save as. But...if you go to their Video section, it's on page 16.

KOTH

Hang loose - travel light
Established Member
Do you have to be a paying member? I registered but it keeps asking me for a verification number. Did not receive an email with such a number when I registered.

Sniperfox

Kopfjaeger
Established Member
I did the same thing and it keeps asking me the same thing. bummer

sniperfox2.jpg

R3D_94_C0BRA

Established Member
Stangsource took the verification code stuff off because of the email errors, so now you don't have to put in a verification code.

LedVenom281

Zoso
Established Member
Log in and then click on R3D_94_COBRA's link. It will ask you if you want to save. Oh ya, that vid was awesome. Very funny. Filming was tastefully done. Great Editing. Would have loved to see some more of the Cobra in action though. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

R3D_94_C0BRA

Established Member
I wish they would have done a burnout coming out of the garage or something, that would have just been perfect. Other than that though, very sweet vid :rockon: :rockon:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread