Need a little help - pic request - stripes

s.hammer

Established Member
To make a long story short, the over the top stripes on my 2013 were a little faded when I bought the car, ford warrantied them, went to have them installed by a company that does vinyl graphics and wraps today, because the dealer did not have the ability to do them, and the graphic company screwed them up. Screwed them up is the polite way of putting it. The ones on my trunk are crooked and the ones on the bottom of my hood don't seem much better. :bash:

If someone could take a couple of pics of the stripes on the trunk deck lid, rear wing, lower hood (vent to bottom of hood), and the piece between the hood and grill with a tape measure showing the space between the stripes I would greatly appreciate it. I believe the measurement should be an inch and a half consistent, that is the measurement on every set of stripes they did not touch on mine. Hoping to get a set of pics prior to Monday to have something to show the owner of the graphic company.

Teddy O

Established Member
My photo skills are lacking, but I hope these help. I also hope I've posted them correctly. I made sure something was in each picture for reference of location on the vehicle. The nose, the hood vent, the sat radio antenna, and the gurney flap. Apparently my stripes are all about 1-1/2" apart. Good luck!

stripe2_zpsee872d3b.jpg

stripe_zps33058fb6.jpg

stripe4_zps6c617d04.jpg

stripe3_zpsff0d0856.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread