Need a mod friendly dealer in Tampa area

bb83

I like gays
Established Member
I have an 04 Cobra with an intake, catback, and o/r x-pipe. Is there any dealers I can bring the car to for warranty work without dealing with any hassles?

Thanks.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
It all depends on what your warranty issues are. I know people that bring their cars to Brandon Ford and with the right service rep they do okay. But it doesnt matter because any serious issue will go to the Ford rep and they will come down and review things.

Good Luck

brainpa

Established Member
Try Bill Currie Ford, Tampa. One of the service advisors (I know, I know, can't recall the name...) owns a older fastback and is in the slow, painfull process of building/restoring it ...first time I brought my [modded] Sonic in, he whipped out a picture album and proceeded to tell me his story. This was for a ripped electric fan that wasn't covered under warranty. BUT, in our conversation, he kinda hinted hat he goes easy on cars that have been 'worked over' a bit.

Good luck.

bb83

I like gays
Established Member
brainpa said:
Try Bill Currie Ford, Tampa. One of the service advisors (I know, I know, can't recall the name...) owns a older fastback and is in the slow, painfull process of building/restoring it ...first time I brought my [modded] Sonic in, he whipped out a picture album and proceeded to tell me his story. This was for a ripped electric fan that wasn't covered under warranty. BUT, in our conversation, he kinda hinted hat he goes easy on cars that have been 'worked over' a bit.

Good luck.

Thanks for the advice :) I'll hit up Bill Currie Ford on Monday

Users who are viewing this thread