need a new digital camera...

WHITE2000GT

Established Member
I'm looking into getting a new digital camera as mine was stolen after my house was broken into several weeks back. I want a "point and shoot" type camera with the price no more than $300. I had a kodak z760 which was a pretty decent camera imo. I want to upgrade from this camera without going over my limit of 300 if at all possible.

I will be using it mainly for family gatherings and just general photography of my car and what not. So, help me find a camera. I have used kodak alot, but am willing to use other/better brands. I do have one option that i want with the camera, and that it is it has to run off of a rechargeable battery...not AA's or an AA "pack"...

Thanks

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
you should PM SID ... tell him the search feature is broken ...

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Wow, I did a search and only came up with this thread :(

so the broken search feature > you? I did a search and limited it to "digital camera" and came up with 26 pages ... obviously you should go back to remedial internet searching 101.

and why are you bringing up month old threads to show your fail? arent there more current threads that would serve the same function?

GoneNsixty

Established Member
Hey man if your still looking, go to live.com and find the camera you want. Get a microsoft account(no charge) you have one if you have a 360 with live! they will give you 30% off if you buy it now with paypal, also Then go where it says "Redeem a coupon, gift card, or gift certificate"
Enter the 10% off coupon code CFALLSAVINGS10P.
I bought a nikon d60 for 389 today the store sells them for 599.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
so the broken search feature > you? I did a search and limited it to "digital camera" and came up with 26 pages ... obviously you should go back to remedial internet searching 101.

and why are you bringing up month old threads to show your fail? arent there more current threads that would serve the same function?

Maybe you should PM SID and tell him not to limit the search function on non-Preemies, so you don't have to come in and shit all over someones (despite it's age) thread:bored:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Maybe you should PM SID and tell him not to limit the search function on non-Preemies, so you don't have to come in and shit all over someones (despite it's age) thread:bored:

How have I shit on anyone? even a freemium like you would be able to get something out of a search on digital cameras. He limited the search feature on freemiums because it overtaxes the servers. I would venture he thinks that paying members should have a few "specials" since we support the site with more than just words.

Not knocking those that haven't paid but if you don't pay you really shouldn't be making thise kind of statements.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
How have I shit on anyone? even a freemium like you would be able to get something out of a search on digital cameras. He limited the search feature on freemiums because it overtaxes the servers. I would venture he thinks that paying members should have a few "specials" since we support the site with more than just words.

Not knocking those that haven't paid but if you don't pay you really shouldn't be making thise kind of statements.

You shit on the thread by coming in and telling him to use the search feature, sarcastically at that. You didn't add anything useful with cameras and technology. Who knows when the latest and greatest has come out, hence time to ask a question about it. If everyone used the search feature there would be tons of revived threads (another thing you're bitching about btw).

But I'm not knocking SID at all I understand why he did what he did, but you seem to have forgotten that. Just a friendly reminder that "freemiums" don't enjoy the unlimited search capability:beer:

nodaksvt

ehhh?
Established Member
damn, some of you guys are just dicks. boo hoo search <whine, whine>

back on topic. i think canons are one the best out there now. have a sd870is and absolutely love it. i cant remember what i paid, but it was worth every penny.

Users who are viewing this thread