Need a new PC game, recommendations?

crizzut

Established Member
recommendations Like the title say, I have a high powered PC and Im looking for a new game. Anyone know of something that'll last for a while and wont get boring? PS Im not into the mmorpg, its gay to have to buy something then pay to play it. thanks

Tunink

Established Member
Armed Assault: Combat Operations seems pretty fun, just got done playing it for the first time and damn is it realistic.

dvast8n

Boost Junkie
Established Member
I would recommend BattleField 2142. It's a great game, always different no matter how many times you play it.

I bought it around Christmas time and still play it on a regular basis every week. I played by myself online for a while to get use to the game and unlock some of the better weapons. That was great for a couple of months but found that being in a squad and being able to talk to other members in your squad made the game more exciting and challenging. Teamwork and communicating is the key in 2142.

Last edited:

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
Oh, if you like open-ended RPG's, I would recommend Morrowind and Gothic I & II. Those three games are some of the best games ever made, IMO.

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
I have Medieval Total War 2 for sale if you want. I played it for like 1 week but if your interested in those games. Its really fun. check it out on gamespot.com

Lightmare

Banned
Wishing4Cobra said:
I have Medieval Total War 2 for sale if you want. I played it for like 1 week but if your interested in those games. Its really fun. check it out on gamespot.com

Playing that...and played R:TW for a long time. M:TW is much better now with the 1.2 update patch. Fixed most of the diplomacy and bugs that were holding back campaign games.

As for other games, I like RPG. I like to feel immersed in a world and be so enthralled that I zone out, kinda like reading a good book.

World of Warcraft was pretty fun atmosphericly. Anything that I can level up and see progress, I enjoy.

Most shooter games become very lame very quick. Like CS:Source for example. I'ts only fun to me now when I use wallhacks. :lol1:

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
Lightmare said:
Playing that...and played R:TW for a long time. M:TW is much better now with the 1.2 update patch. Fixed most of the diplomacy and bugs that were holding back campaign games.

As for other games, I like RPG. I like to feel immersed in a world and be so enthralled that I zone out, kinda like reading a good book.

World of Warcraft was pretty fun atmosphericly. Anything that I can level up and see progress, I enjoy.

Most shooter games become very lame very quick. Like CS:Source for example. I'ts only fun to me now when I use wallhacks. :lol1:

Hey where do you DL the new patch?

DEVIL

Established Member
I say COD. united offensive is fun for the tanks and jeeps stuff (former treadhead) and COD2 for the graffics, and there are realism sites or run and gun sites for it. And you can get all 3 games for $30 at walmart now.

NyteByte

Pro-Freedom
Established Member
Sounds like you're looking for some good action games. Here are my suggestions:

Rainbow Six - Vegas

Half-Life 2

FEAR

Mafia (a bit of an older game, but awesome)

Stalker

Users who are viewing this thread