Need a stock shifter rear bracket

Slabo

Established Member
Hey Shelby brothers I am looking to try a KR shifter with the solid bushings that Van is selling but I just can't find the rear bracket when my stock shifter was replaced. So I was hoping one of you might be willing to part with yours. See pic below for the bracket I am talking about. PM me if you can help me out or want to sell your stock shifter.

Thx,

-- Bob

shifterbracket.jpg

Last edited:

Slabo

Established Member
I got a few off of a 5.0 if they're the same.

Thanks jenkins for the offer but I don't think they are the same as I think they are offset a bit to one side.

Anyone got a GT500 stock shifter to sell (with bracket of course)? :)

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
Thanks jenkins for the offer but I don't think they are the same as I think they are offset a bit to one side.

Anyone got a GT500 stock shifter to sell (with bracket of course)? :)

I just dug through my Super Snake take-off parts, I have the oem shifter 8.3 original miles and the oem bushing for the bracket, but apparently the bracket itself was reused with the FRPP shifter install...........:(

R

Slabo

Established Member
I just dug through my Super Snake take-off parts, I have the oem shifter 8.3 original miles and the oem bushing for the bracket, but apparently the bracket itself was reused with the FRPP shifter install...........:(

R

Thanks for checking Robert. Yup I will need someone that installed an MGW or other shifter that does not re-use the stock bracket. My current shifter was installed at SAI but they never gave me back my bracket in the take-off parts. :nonono:

Users who are viewing this thread