need advice on these wheels

whatwhine

Established Member
Dude age?? I'm 25.... They just don't look good to me. The odd color wheels are more on the tuner scene.
I only recently started to like the black wheels myself. Now they're everywhere.
I'm all for the "horse of a different color".... But that's too far for me.

Last edited:

seank

Lateral G Lover
Established Member
For all the guys scared of being different, being compared to an import, owned only mustangs for the last 10 plus years, and RTR/amr fanboy look alikes. Here are the other color options. These wheels are light, strong, incredible quality, and are not going to mke his car like like 90% of the cars in the aftermarket wheel thread and the weekly look at my new wheels threads. To the OP be prepared to wait for a set, my set took 6 weeks to get to me.

ssrtypef.jpg

grabber blue gt

Established Member
I personally dont like them, but thumbs up for being different!!

I am one of those "RTR / AMR / Forgestar fan boys" but I also bought mine for my 2010 2 years ago before this craze all started =P

kingnut

Established Member
I like it. Im tired of seeing 9 out of 10 mustangs with black wheels. I dont care for the orange but i like the gold.

ed209

Established Member
yea, they are really expensive and hard to get. a local guy is selling them and i just wanted to gauge a few reactions. i already decided to get them and i like them because they are different, high quality and light.

acrbill

Established Member
if you can find them in a size and offset that fits like the chop they will look good. I am looking to ditch my multispokes for something else.

5ohpowa

Established Member
I like it. Good being different too. Ive painted some of my stangs wild colors and everyone gives you the same wtf response then when its done they are trying to copy you or outright buy the car! I like mustangs with wheels that arent replicas of some other wheel. Me personally id love a srt of vossens but theyre too much $$$

t-ray

Established Member
I like them personally. I came from the import scene, and I don't identify with the typical mustang aesthetics. I say go for it.

ed209

Established Member
I like them personally. I came from the import scene, and I don't identify with the typical mustang aesthetics. I say go for it.

i'm in the same boat. some of the things that a lot of typical mustang owners think looks good make me wanna puke...

bmore1186

Established Member
Go with the silver or the get them coated gun metal. If the car was a darker blue it would probably work along the lines of the WRX STI look.

ed209

Established Member
everyone does silver, gun metal (i hate that word) or black, thats the point. i'm sure once i start rolling around on these that some people will start to think "wow, that looks different and i like it"

Mnstr50

Established Member
OP-

Those look sick man! Especially in that offset, and stance on the car. I'm not sure if that's a photoshop, but I like them. I am definitely tired of black wheels (never liked them to begin with). I also "hate" to break it to the hater's but black wheels also gained popularity in the import scene.

I also don't understand why we have to draw such a hard line between styles? Who cares? If it's original, and looks good, do it. The import guys (top shops and top quality fabricators) make some seriously cool stuff.

Mr. Phace

Established Member
I don't mind the gold color but that style wheel would look better on a 370 than a mustang. IMO

hendo

Established Member
I think you'll be glad you picked them up, they're a very light, quality wheel that doesnt look like the norm.
im thinking of unloading the vossens myself...time for a change.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread