need advise on child care insur. in santa clara?

stg1sleeper

Established Member
Hey guys, im thinking of opening up a child care center in santa clara. My sis. has the licenses in child care for the past 10 years with a masters in child psychology and i want to put 30 children (min) in the center full time. Her salary will be 60K gross a year and all assistants will be hourly. I dont know the sq. footage on the lot yet, but i would like to get general liability on the children/center.

my insur. company wont even give me a ball park without more info, but im in the preliminary stages and need a rough estimate to even start on a soft figure spread sheet to accommodate my 100k budget including all other misc. bills.

I just need a realistic monthly soft figure on the above info. I like to be modest and round up, so if anybody has an idea, that would be great. I was thinking, like 5K a month...

04 GT

Established Member
Whats up,

try to call and independet insurance broker for a quote, I left the indutry quite sometime ago so I am not sure how the market is for new bus owner. More than likely your rates might be up the roof as you have not had prior commercial liability insurance coverage.

Best of luck

Users who are viewing this thread