Need An Appraisal

Lefty10

....Slow....
Established Member
Hey guys - I think it's about time to get rid of the Cobra, but unfortunately I've been out of the "Market" for a while so I'm not really sure what the going rate for these are. I know I won't probably get what I want for it, but I know there's still something there with these cars and they shouldn't bring a few pennies...Hoping some of you guys could give some sort of an estimated number. KBB is at $14k and I just laughed - I know I won't get anything close to that...

2001 Mustang Cobra Convertible (Black - Medium Parchment interior) - 114,3xx miles

New top (>4 years old)
JLT CAI
Mac O/R ProChamber
Mac Full Catback
03/04 Cobra Coupe Bilstein Shocks/Struts
Maximum Motorsports C/C Plates
H&R Race Springs
MGW Short Throw Shifter
Ported/Polished Ford Throttle Body
Maximum Motorsports Full Lenth Subframe Connectors - fully welded
Maximum Motorsports Low-Profile IRS bolts
03/04 Termi Rear Trunk/Deck
03/04 Termi Rear Decklid Spoiler (w/ OEM 3rd brake light - undamaged or cracked)
03/04 Termi front lip spoiler molded to OEM 01' front
03/04 Termi El Glow gauge cluster - mileage matched and PATS system transferred
03/04 Termi painted folding mirrors
03/04 Side Scoops with the Terminator inserts
New Ford OEM black housing headlights
5000k (pure white) HIDguy bi-xenon HID's
Pioneer Double-Din touchscreen w/ iPod connectivity
Brembo 00R Gold Zinc Plated Slotted Rotors (front & rear)
New Ford Racing Cobra calipers in the front (red & black combo)
18x9 AFS 03/04 replicas (front)
18x10.5 AFS 03/04 replicas (rear)
All tires wrapped with Falken RT-615K's

I also have the stock polished rims (with tires mounted).

IMG_2063.jpg

4625876586_01448cc39f_b.jpg

Thanks fellas :beer:

~Lefty

Michaelslilgray

I need more gas...
Established Member
the rake on that car is pure sex... lmao im like the others.. push that kbb price tag with the sale... the condition of the car should sell itself though.

Lefty10

....Slow....
Established Member
Thanks guys :beer:

Hoping to get a decent price for it. I know I won't get top dollar, but I'd like to see a solid offer on it.

mike.b

Established Member
that is clean, if that is how it currently sits, i would think 9-11k is attainable. i'm sure you will get low ballers, just hang in there for someone that appreciates it. that high kbb price should help you out in negotiations though. GLWS!

Lefty10

....Slow....
Established Member
that is clean, if that is how it currently sits, i would think 9-11k is attainable. i'm sure you will get low ballers, just hang in there for someone that appreciates it. that high kbb price should help you out in negotiations though. GLWS!

It's clean - it sees under 2,000 miles a year and doesn't' come out unless it's nice. Thankfully I don't need to sell it, so hopefully I can hang in there and hold out for a good price.

SBTerminator

Established Member
It's clean - it sees under 2,000 miles a year and doesn't' come out unless it's nice. Thankfully I don't need to sell it, so hopefully I can hang in there and hold out for a good price.

Did I read this right? Doesn't see 2,000 miles a year but has 114k on it... That would be roughly 9k miles a year..

Still a good looking car

Users who are viewing this thread