Need an IRS

ablake6620

Established Member
Hey everyone I'm new to this website. I bought an 04 termi And it has the sra swap already done to it. I am mOre into corners than straights and I don't launch my car. I'm looking for an IRS set up to trade. I am located in ma. Unless someone can assure me I have a better rear end for handling, I would really like an IRS so if someone wants an sra let me know. It's gOt a ford motor sports posi with 373 gears aftermarket lower control arms ( was told they are boi) or something like that. Us alloy axles and a magnaflow exhaust to go with it. Thanks everyone

rick 03 cobra

Established Member
i am considering a sra but not sure yet, i am located in toronto though, do you not like the sra? does it ride rough?

greengt88

Established Member
i will have an irs center section to get rid of in the next week or so....its got 35k mi. 31 spline traction-lok differential w/ carbon fiber clutches. u'd have to get another stock cover or an LPW girdle for it. thats if ur planning to build ur own irs setup. i built a spare center for mine using a detroit tru-trac, so my factory one will need a new home. PM me if interested, i will also have the upper and lower control arms and rear diff mount available as well, all u would need from there is 2 halfshafts, subrame and front diff mount.

greengt88

Established Member
i have a friend that has a 00' gt w/ 03 motor swap and his rides like ass. he has H&R springs, upgraded shocks etc. big thumbs down on the ride quality. he's searching for an irs now as we speak. he wants to find a complete one though cause its his DD and cant afford the down time to piece it together. u wont regret it.

Users who are viewing this thread