Need an opinion on this Terminator for sale

WIKDWS6

Established Member
I have missed my 03 Cobra since I sold it 5 years ago. This local one has been for sale for a while and I think the dealer is in over his head with the mods on it. I haven't seen the car in person yet, but got them down so low on the price its worth talking a look.

The Kenne Bell installation looks like a total mess, and I'm not sure if those are nitrous hoses, because I don't see a bottle mount anywhere. But if the car was cheap enough is it worth it? I don't mind taking to a shop and getting it retuned and cleaned up, since theres a decent amount of cash in it already, but I also don't want someone elses headache. Opinions? Anyone know this car?

2003 Ford Mustang, $25,995 - Cars.com

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Thanks. Wonder if the guy installed the KB himself, doesn't look professional at all.

That would be my guess, kinda messy. Those stickers gotta go. Might be a catch can in there somewhere too, BTW the line come off of the valve covers.

blwn89gt

Established Member
Everything looks like its just all over the place and not neat. I feel like 26k is alot of coin for that car.

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
car has potential....but 23k is OK for mods and only 30k miles

i personally would have the car looked over at a performance shop ( not thier techs )

WIKDWS6

Established Member
Thats what I'm saying. Speed Inc is right down the street.

I think with 18" AFS Cobra wheels, retuned, engine hoses cleaned up, and hood pins removed, the car would be nice as long as the motor, rear, and trans are solid.

car has potential....but 23k is OK for mods and only 30k miles

i personally would have the car looked over at a performance shop ( not thier techs )

WIKDWS6

Established Member
I went to check this car out on Saturday and I don't know whats worst, the car or the people selling it. Car is beat to hell, had a blown motor and trans fixed very cheaply. The car would barely start, let alone run. I couldn't even drive it because it sounded so bad. The 2nd and 4th syncros would not engage. Sale mans like "there's $20K in mods in this car" it just needs to warm up! Lol, these guys are a joke. I told them it would take at least $10k to make that car right again. Run away if you are looking at this mess!

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
^ wow!

sounds like the asking price should be more in the neighborhood of 10k for something like that

Users who are viewing this thread