Need body guys help!!!!!

o0prodigy0o

Established Member
You may or may not know that I was in an accident about a mnth ago. I got my truck back yesterday and overal Id give the work done a 7 outta 10. My question is for bed adjustment how much movement left to right is available. I maybe totally wrong in sayin this but I believe the stepside is an attached piece to the actual bed and is removable. The reason Im askin is the truck suffered a driver side blow and the whole bed was shifted to the passenger side approx 1-3inches give or take. Now in the process my frame was bent (reason she will be sold) but my bed still sits off on the driver side and appears to sit normal on the pass side but I noticed pre accident that at the up most attach of the bed and side moldings there is a gap of maybe .5 inch at that point pre accident. After the accident on the impact side the molding is sitting that way but my pass side was adjusted and does not have the gap. As well just by eyeballin the bed using the third brake light as center and bed rails as guides the bed is sittin about .75-1 inch to the pass side off center. Is this bed shot or do i have an inch of play or adjustment to move the bed then re-adjust the side molding to re-attain that gap at the bed/molding area.

If pics would help let me know hopefully i explained it so someone may understand it?

If by chance I am out of adjustment wouldnt the bed be unfixable therefore warranting a new bed?

Users who are viewing this thread