need bolt ons.

rrpederson

lookin 4 parts
Established Member
I have some hooker long tube headers if you are interested. I would have sent a pm instead of reviving a dead thread but you don't have enough posts.

oxford04

Established Member
I am interested in all but the headers

I am interested in all but headers as I put bbk ceramics on mine:rockon: but anything else what price ranged are we talkin here? I am 21 and actually care about the car unlike most people my age that have them. The previous owner beat the hell out of her but I'm trying to bring her back to lifeI'm about halfway there and looking pretty good nowI found a set of the black seeds with 1000 miles on them and put those in :)

nycarpenter

Established Member
I am interested in all but headers as I put bbk ceramics on mine:rockon: but anything else what price ranged are we talkin here? I am 21 and actually care about the car unlike most people my age that have them. The previous owner beat the hell out of her but I'm trying to bring her back to lifeI'm about halfway there and looking pretty good nowI found a set of the black seeds with 1000 miles on them and put those in :)

Headers IMHO is not a practical power adder. Bang for the buck and install is just not there...

Users who are viewing this thread