Need comp orange pic of Cobra

ROUSHS2

Fist Pumping Your Mom
Established Member
Went to Galpin Ford last night and spoke to them about trading in my Roush for a 04 Cobra. I had my heart set on black or sonic blue but they informed me that the comp orange looks great. They will have one in next week but I would like to see if any of you svt guys have pics of one. BTW they said they would give me 28000 for the roush on a trade in does that sound reasonable? Thanks for the help guys.:)

Last edited:

bunny_power

Snugs has da powah!
Established Member
Originally posted by ROUSHS2
WoW looks great more red than i thought it would be.

Depends on the lighting, sometimes it looks a bit more red and sometimes it looks a bright orange. You really have to see it in person, but you'll either love it or hate it. Guaranteed you'll probably be the only one around who's got one though. :thumbsup:

ROUSHS2

Fist Pumping Your Mom
Established Member
Yea thats why I want it I have never seen one and a I am pretty sure I wont see any running around Thanks for you help!:beer:

ROUSHS2

Fist Pumping Your Mom
Established Member
Well here is why I am stuck. You can never gone wrong with black any car looks good in it. The blue kicks a$$ as well but I was thinking having something diffrent than anyone else would be a first for me all my cars have always been red or black.:shrug:

bunny_power

Snugs has da powah!
Established Member
Originally posted by ROUSHS2
Well here is why I am stuck. You can never gone wrong with black any car looks good in it. The blue kicks a$$ as well but I was thinking having something diffrent than anyone else would be a first for me all my cars have always been red or black.:shrug:

Black looks great but is murder to keep clean. My last car was true blue and I loved it, but they didn't make a blue 04 cobra. :(

Users who are viewing this thread