Need fenders rolled plz, SE Pa

ImportsSuk

DelValMuscleCars
Established Member
hey guys, i'm looking for someone who can roll my fenders for me as i have ordered up my CCW's (18X11 w/ 315/35/18's) and they will be here within the next week or so. if anybody has the tool and experience with this before please let me know if/when you can do it and how much $$$. pizza/wings and beer are on me. :beer:
i don't i wanna eff up the paint doing it myself, lol. i'm in Feasterville Bucks Co. Pa BTW, near the Neshaminy Mall so the Pa turnpike/Rt.1/I-95 are very close to me. thanks guys.

04yellowcobra

Established Member
I have a fender roller in Hanover PA this Saturday. If you are interested in a road trip. I can send you a picture of the fenders we rolled on my car. Let me know.

ImportsSuk

DelValMuscleCars
Established Member
you doin another car in Hanover? what time on Sat? looks like it's a 2-2.5 hr drive to Hanover, but i'll do it if you don't mind doing my car as well? that'd be great if you could pm some pics or email to [email protected]. Thanks!

04yellowcobra

Established Member
Yeah we are doing my buddies fox coupe. We have already done my fenders on my cobra and with the heat gun I have absolutly no cracked paint anywhere. I will take some pics on my way out to work today.

Nutty 5.0

Established Member
Yeah I have a Eastwood roller. Currently its in use and I don't have it though. Shoot me a pm where you're at.

EBBS_03_Cobra

Never satisfied
Established Member
I'm gonna need my fenders rolled too, as I'll be stealing some CCW's in about a week or so. Can anyone lend a hand?

I'm joking of course.. For now, anyway...

ImportsSuk

DelValMuscleCars
Established Member
Good meeting you on Saturday Bryan and good luck with the car!

nice to meet you too Jason and Brandon. thanks for all the work you guys did. the fenders came out great. CCW's should hopefully be here by the end of the week :)

and duuuuuude you shoulda SEEN all the traffic i got caught up in going through Lancaster on the way home! i thought my left leg was gonna fall of from pushing in the clutch 10,000 times, lol!

I'm gonna need my fenders rolled too, as I'll be stealing some CCW's in about a week or so. Can anyone lend a hand?

I'm joking of course.. For now, anyway...

bwahahaha nice Rob. don't worry, the next car show we enter i'm sure you'll be a shoe win for the stock unmodified class, lol.

:p

Users who are viewing this thread