Need for speed carbon ????

jcobra

Established Member
Where the hell this 07 shelby gt500 in this game. I just beat the game and still dont have it. According to a book I was looking at the car is there somewhere. Thanks for any help.

jcobra

Established Member
I looked at the book today at walmart that lists all the car. tracks etc and its there. I should have looked to see if its says how to get it. It showed a pic of the old one and the new one in red with white stripes.

Striped Snake

Established Member
I think it is the bonus challanges. I remember seeing it as the reward for finishing the challanges in one category.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
the 67 GT500 is there, i dont remember hearing anything about the 07 GT500 in the game, nor have any of the AI racers used them all through career. id think the 07 GT500 would be right around the same place in rank with the Ford GT as youre scrolling through the car list.

DrYeRLiNt

Horse From Hell
Established Member
some of the cars are only available for the need for speed carbon PSP version. Some cars they cannot get that PS3 users can. This may be the case with the 2007 GT500

NyteByte

Pro-Freedom
Established Member
Haven't played the game in a while, but I remember that I finally got the car. I have the PC version though, so it might make a difference.

Users who are viewing this thread