Need fuel help asap

brys00gt

Established Member
I have been remote tuning my car with a great tuner. Sunday out of the blue car falls on its face at 4000 rpms during a wot data log. Get home look at log, fuel psi goes from 59 to 15 when this happens.
I hook up a mechanical gauge to verify and it replicates what the log shows.
Tried again and now it is doing it under part throttle as well.
I dropped the tank, pulled pump and check lines for kinks or holes and nothing.
Replaced pump ,aem 310 new in may, with a focus 255 pump and same thing happens both wot and part.

Filter is clean and flows. I'm stumped and tryi ng to figure out any more things I should troubleshoot and what it could be. I'm leaning towards fpdm but any input would be great.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Have you talked to your tuner yet? It could be an issue with the tune itself since everything was fine until the remote tuning.

brys00gt

Established Member
Tuner said it's not in the tune since we've been remote tuning for a few revisions and this is the first time it's done it.
It's a v2 addition fully forged bottom end, stage 2 heads and cam that made it necessary for a new tune.

Last edited:

spray'n mach 1

Established Member
if you're running one fpdm you are going into thermal shutdown mine did the same thing it scared me so bad that I just went return style. at 5000 rpm mine went too 0 fuel pressure then two 70psi. good luck hope this helps

brys00gt

Established Member
I am running one fpdm with only one pump. I really don't have the cash rt now to go return

Users who are viewing this thread