Need help/advice installing aftermarket head unit!

Egg_Salad

Okay I have a 2003 SVTF and it has the stock audiophile head unit with the 6 disc CD changer and steering wheel control. I would like to install this Pioneer FH-X700BT In-Dash Double DIN CD/MP3/USB Car Stereo Receiver w/ Bluetooth, Pandora Link, MIXTRAX & iPod Support:Amazon:Electronics . Both the stock radio and the pioneer radio are double-dins. I have a double din tool. My questions are: what do I need? Will it fit? Can I keep the 6-disc changer? Can I keep the steering controls? Do i need different wiring? Will I have to solder anything? Just need some advice/direction. Thanks

Steve@Tasca

Okay I have a 2003 SVTF and it has the stock audiophile head unit with the 6 disc CD changer and steering wheel control. I would like to install this Pioneer FH-X700BT In-Dash Double DIN CD/MP3/USB Car Stereo Receiver w/ Bluetooth, Pandora Link, MIXTRAX & iPod Support:Amazon:Electronics . Both the stock radio and the pioneer radio are double-dins. I have a double din tool. My questions are: what do I need? Will it fit? Can I keep the 6-disc changer? Can I keep the steering controls? Do i need different wiring? Will I have to solder anything? Just need some advice/direction. Thanks

You might want to check out the ICE forum at Focaljet, lots of good info over there.

Users who are viewing this thread